IWF310 Rugged Industrial Wi-Fi Mesh Router
Deploy and manage Industrial Wi-Fi Mesh Infrastructure
- Rugged Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n mesh router for deployment in harsh environments
- Multiple operation modes Mesh/AP/Client meets various deployment models
- Cost-effective industrial WiFi Mesh connectivity
- High throughput and mobility for simultaneous data, audio and video surveillance transmission
- Path-redundant, adaptive and self-healing Mesh network functionality
- Extended range due to 27 dBm output power and 2X2 MIMO
- Extended -40 to +85 °C operational temperature range
- Easy web-based configuration and security management through nCare
The IWF310 is a rugged, cost-effective industrial WiFi router that is designed and certified to operate in harsh environments. It can operate in Mesh, Access Point and Client modes allowing for various deployment models. It is rated for operation in the -40 to +85 ° extended temperature range.
The IWF310 offers unparalleled reliability due to a combination of path redundant, self-forming, adaptive and self-healing Mesh functionality and extended range. It incorporates one (1) IEEE 802.11 a/an and one (1) IEEE 802.11 b/g/n radio, both with 2x2 MIMO capabilities. It also hosts 1+4 GbE RJ45 ports for wired backbone connectivity.
State-of-the-art secure data transmissions are ensured through advanced encryption and authentication schemes. Security management is intuitive, user-friendly and versatile, especially when combined with the nCare I4.0 network manager.
All software and firmware components are remotely upgradeable.
Have a question?
Don't hesitate to contact us. We are ready for you!