IWF310 Rugged Industrial Wi-Fi Mesh Router
- Rugged Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n mesh router for deployment in harsh environments
- Multiple operation modes Mesh/AP/Client meets various deployment models
- Cost-effective industrial WiFi Mesh connectivity
- High throughput and mobility for simultaneous data, audio and video surveillance transmission
- Path-redundant, adaptive and self-healing Mesh network functionality
- Extended range due to 27 dBm output power and 2X2 MIMO
- Extended -40 to +85 °C operational temperature range
- Easy web-based configuration and security management through nCare
The IWF310 offers unparalleled reliability due to a combination of path redundant, self-forming, adaptive and self-healing Mesh functionality and extended range. It incorporates one (1) IEEE 802.11 a/an and one (1) IEEE 802.11 b/g/n radio, both with 2×2 MIMO capabilities. It also hosts 1+4 GbE RJ45 ports for wired backbone connectivity.
State-of-the-art secure data transmissions are ensured through advanced encryption and authentication schemes. Security management is intuitive, user-friendly and versatile, especially when combined with the nCare I4.0 network manager.
All software and firmware components are remotely upgradeable.
Have a question?
Don't hesitate to contact us. We are ready for you!