NIO200WMR Industrial Wi-Fi Mesh Router
- Explosion proof Wi-Fi 802.11 a/n mesh router for hazardous locations (HazLoc)
- Multiple operation modes Mesh/AP/Client meets various deployment models
- Class I, Div2 and ATEX certified for oil and gas refineries, petrochemical plants, paper/pulp mills and mining pits
- High throughput and mobility for simultaneous data, audio and video surveillance transmission
- Path-redundant, adaptive and self-healing Mesh network functionality
- State of the art security and versatile security management options
- Extended range (2XMIMO 2X2) without reliability and latency trade-offs
- Extended -40 to +75 °C operation temperature range
- Heavy industrial grade with Level-4 EMC immunity to Surge, ESD/EFT
- Easy web-based configuration and security management through nCare
- Power redundancy (DC and PoE)
The NIO200WMR offers unparalleled reliability due to a combination of path redundant, self-forming, adaptive and self-healing Mesh functionality and extended range. It incorporates two (2) IEEE 802.11 a/n routers with 2×2 MIMO capabilities. It also supports various QoS labels for high-throughput, simultaneous data, audio and video surveillance transmissions.
State-of-the-art secure data transmissions are ensured through advanced encryption and authentication schemes (pre-shared and Enterprise) and black/white listing protection mechanisms. Security management is intuitive, user-friendly and versatile, especially when combined with the nCare I4.0 network manager.
All software and firmware components are remotely upgradeable.
Have a question?
Don't hesitate to contact us. We are ready for you!