Atlanta, Georgia – November 1st, 2022
Centero is now offering the market’s first ISA100 Wireless certified Steam Trap and Valve Monitoring starter kit.
The ISA100 AIM® starter kit includes everything needed to quickly deploy an ISA100 Wireless certified steam trap and valve monitoring solution. It is a user-friendly, total solution kit that includes pre-configured Armstrong AIM® ISA100 Wireless steam trap and valve monitors and an ISA100 Wireless UNISON Field Gateway.
- Total ISA100 Wireless monitoring solution includes certified field instruments and Field Gateway
- Pre-configured ISA100 Wireless monitoring solution, simply unpack and install
- AIM® ISA100 Wireless Steam Trap Monitoring
- Monitor and evaluate steam traps operation to improve steam system efficiency
- Minimize production losses and energy consumption and improve safety
- Eliminate equipment failures by accurately detecting potential issues such as plugged and blow thru steam traps
- AIM® ISA100 Wireless Acoustic Valve Monitoring
- Monitor isolation and safety valves to detect leaks and reduce product burn off and associated fines
- Identify leaking isolation or safety relief valves
- Minimize material and production loss
- Reduce product recirculation and improve safety
- Swiftly deploy an ISA100 Wireless network using Centero’s UNISON Field Gateway
- Minimum training for plant personnel due to intuitive and user-friendly UNISON application
For additional information related to the ISA100 Wireless AIM Steam Trap and Valve Monitoring Starter Kit please visit:
About Armstrong International
For over a century, Armstrong has been providing customers with intelligent, industry-leading solutions and enjoyable experiences. Founded in 1900, Armstrong International is a private, fifth-generation family-owned company. Throughout The Great Depression, two world wars, multiple recessions, and so much more, we have continued to evolve, expand and thrive. Today, our global enterprise has more than 3,000 employees and representatives serving the world. The Armstrong heritage of knowledge and expertise reaches back more than a century, giving us a keen ability to think and plan for the future. Increasing energy efficiency and reducing environmental emissions are a constant focus at Armstrong.
Centero is a provider of wireless technologies, products and services for Industrial Internet of Things connectivity. Our offering includes standards-based communication hardware and software products and solutions that can be swiftly integrated into novel or existing products or systems.