We are pleased to make known today that Centero launched the INTREPID WirelessHART Field Gateway.
Centero’s INTREPID Field Gateway is a WirelessHART (IEC 62591) compliant wireless process automation infrastructure device that manages WirelessHART mesh field instrument networks and also includes industrial Wi-Fi Mesh+ backbone connectivity. It is a rugged Field Gateway, certified for deployment in hazardous areas that meets rigorous wireless process automation requirements for mission critical applications. Deploy highly scalable networks that cover large geographic areas due to the market leading wireless range of the WirelessHART and Wi-Fi MESH+ communications. Support for sub-second process value reporting allows for deployment of field instruments engaged in both monitoring and control. Monitor, configure and manage field instruments via an intuitive web-based application. The integration of both WirelessHART and Wi-Fi MESH+ technologies allow for the deployment of fully redundant mesh field and backbone infrastructure networks. All software and firmware components are remotely upgradeable through a secure, AES-256 encrypted and authenticated process.
- WirelessHART compliant Network/Security Manager, Gateway and Access Point
- Includes both WirelessHART and WiFi MESH+ high throughput backbone connectivity
- Extended WirelessHART connectivity range to field instruments – up to 1.2 miles (2,000 meters) LOS
- Supports highly scalable deployments of up to 250 field instruments per Gateway
- Wide range of process value burst rates down to 500 ms for both monitoring and control
- Supports Over-the-Air upgrades for field instruments
- Secure HART-IP (HART 7.7) high-side connectivity to the plant network or cloud-hosted applications
- MODBUS/TCP high-side connectivity to legacy host systems
- Multiple models for deployments in hazardous as well as non-hazardous locations
- Power redundancy (DC and PoE)
For additional information related to the INTREPID WirelessHART Field Gateway please visit:
Centero is a provider of wireless technologies, products and services for Internet of Things connectivity. Our offering includes end-to-end, standards-based communication hardware and software platforms that can be swiftly integrated into novel or existing products or systems.