WISA ISA100 Wireless Module
Empower your product with ISA100 Wireless mesh connectivity and security.
- Runs an ISA100 Wireless compliant communication stack
- Swift integration within products with minimal learning curve for complex IoT technologies
- Offered also as dual-boot wireless ISA100/WirelessHART module
- Tested for interoperability with Honeywell’s WDM, Yokogawa’s YFGW710 and Centero’s NIO200x Gateways
- Designed for integration in intrinsically safe instruments
- Based on NXP’s Kinetis® KW21 Cortex wireless MCU
- Onboard RF Front-end Module with adjustable output power of up to +14 dBm and selectable RX gain modes
- Market leading sensitivity of -108 dBm and link budget of 122 dB
- Suitable for real estate constrained products
- Minimal power consumption adaptive to desired wireless communication range
The WISA ISA100 Wireless compliant module is designed for swift hardware and firmware integration within process automation field instruments or adapters. The ISA100 Wireless standard (ISA100.11a and IEC62734) was architected for field instruments and infrastructure devices engaged in process automation and control. High data communication reliability is ensured through frequency hopping, time diversity and path redundancy (mesh) which are an integral part of the standard. It is highly secure being based on a two-layered security construct that includes AES-128 encryption as well as advanced authentication schemes. Build your ISA100 Wireless compliant field instrument without the need of an in-depth understanding of novel and complex IoT technologies. The communication stack and wireless module is configurable and accessible via a feature rich API. Various low-power operation modes ensure extended product battery life. The ISA100 communication stack can be configured to fulfill various roles such as router or I/O device.
Have a question?
Don't hesitate to contact us. We are ready for you!