WCI ISA100 Wireless Rapid Development Kit
Everything you need to develop an ISA100 Wireless (IEC 62734) connected field instrument
- Develop ISA100 Wireless (IEC 62734) compliant and certifiable field instruments with minimal effort using application layer code provided
- Includes reference hardware design for ISA100 Wireless (IEC 62734) field instrument implementation
- Certified WISA modules run ISA100 Wireless communication stack
- Gateway includes feature rich web-based Network Operation and Management System
- User friendly SPiN development board includes OLED display and a large variety of sensors
- Connect external processors, sensors or actuators via Arduino and Freedom form factor connector
- All firmware and software components are remotely upgradeable
The WCI (Wireless Compliance Institute) Rapid Development Kit (RDK) includes everything needed to develop ISA100 Wireless certified field instruments with minimal development effort. It is a comprehensive, user friendly, end-to-end development platform that includes pre-configured and fully integrated hardware, firmware and software components. It also includes training materials and step-by-step instructions to develop an ISA100 Wireless connected field instrument. The ISA100 Wireless industrial IoT standard (ISA100.11a and IEC 62734) meets the rigorous requirements for field instruments and infrastructure devices engaged in process automation, including monitoring and control.
The WISA ISA100 Wireless development kit includes the following hardware and software components:
- SPiN development board (2)
- WISA X-Mikrobus boards (2)
- Application processor Arduino/Freedom board (2)
- NIO200IAG All-in-One Gateway
- Centero Engineering application
- Documentation and Training Package
Have a question?
Don't hesitate to contact us. We are ready for you!