NIO200IDR ISA100 Wireless Backbone Router
ISA100 Wireless and WiFi Mesh Infrastructure
- ISA100 Wireless compliant Backbone Router
- Cover large geographic areas with ISA100 and WiFi wireless canopies
- High throughput WiFi Mesh backbone infrastructure connectivity
- Robust wireless connectivity with path redundant field mesh topologies
- Suitable for deployments in hazardous locations
- Supports data traffic with strict latency requirements
- Power redundancy (DC and PoE)
The NIO200IDR is a distributed ISA100 Wireless (IEC62734) compliant Backbone Router. It allows end users to cover large areas with ISA100 Wireless and WiFI mesh connectivity when deployed jointly with NIO200IDG distributed Gateway. ISA100 compliance allows the NIO200IDR to establish full mesh field network topologies to ensure robust and reliable communication for mission-critical industrial wireless applications. The integration of both IEEE 802.11n WiFi Mesh and ISA100 technologies ensures a fully redundant, mesh powered infrastructure for both the field network and the backbone infrastructure. It is CID2 and ATEX compliant for deployment in hazardous environments and is a perfect solution for critical data monitoring and control in process automation verticals such as oil & gas. It hosts an intuitive web interface that allows end users to manage and configure the WiFi Mesh Backbone infrastructure. All software and firmware components are remotely upgradeable.
Have a question?
Don't hesitate to contact us. We are ready for you!