Centero WiHART Based Armstrong AIM® AD5000 Is Now Market’s First WirelessHART® Registered Acoustic Valve Monitor
Armstrong’s Intelligent Monitoring Model AD5000 is a wireless monitoring technology that efficiently monitor and evaluates valves. The AIM® AD5000 identifies the conditions of a valve to determine significant problems that could put your operation at risk. The AIM® AD5000 can accurately detect potential issues with Safety Relief Valves and other types of process equipment, which can cause safety and environment concerns as well as potential regulatory compliance issues and fines. Immediate failure notification from the AIM® AD5000 helps identify the root cause while minimizing production losses and reducing potentially harmful emissions.
Responding to end user demand, the AIM® AD5000 Safety Relief Valve Monitor has passed all Fieldcomm WirelessHART registration tests. The AIM® AD5000 field instrument is the first officially registered WirelessHART Acoustic Valve Monitor. Being a WirelessHART registered instrument is a guarantee that both the AD5000 and the associated EDD file are interoperable with other WirelessHART registered and compliant field instruments and gateways.
For official Fieldcomm registration product information please visit:
The AIM® AD5000 Acoustic Monitor is centered on Centero’s WiHART wireless module and WirelessHART field instrument implementation.
- WiHART communication stack and reference implementation compliant to HART 7.6
- Reference implementation includes all components needed to develop a WirelessHART™ registered field instrument
- Extensively tested for interoperability with Centero’s NIO200HAG, Emerson’s 1420 and Honeywell’s WDM Gateways
- Market leading sensitivity of -108 dBm and link budget of 122 dB
- Offered also as dual-boot WirelessHART/ISA100 wireless module
- Designed for integration in intrinsically safe instruments
- Suitable for real estate constrained products
For additional information related to Centero’s WiHART wireless module and field instrument implementation please visit:
Centero is a provider of wireless technologies, products and services for Internet of Things connectivity. Our offering includes end-to-end, standards-based communication hardware and software platforms that can be swiftly integrated into novel or existing products or systems.