In response to end user demand, Armstrong’s AIM® ST5700 Steam Trap Monitor has passed all Fieldcomm WirelessHART registration tests. The AIM ST5700 field instrument is the first officially registered WirelessHART steam trap monitor. Being a WirelessHART registered instrument is a guarantee that both the AIM ST5700 Steam Trap Monitor and the associated EDD file are interoperable with other WirelessHART registered and compliant field instruments and Gateways.
Armstrong’ Intelligent Monitoring ST5700 series is a wireless monitoring technology that efficiently monitors and evaluates steam trap operation. Using non-intrusive technology combined with WirelessHART™ connectivity and security, the AIM ST5700 series is the ideal solution for any temporary or permanent 24/7 steam trap monitoring.
For official Fieldcomm registration product information please visit:
The AIM ST5700 Steam Trap Monitor is centered on Centero’s WIHaRT wireless module and WirelessHART field instrument implementation.
- WiHaRT communication stack and reference implementation compliant to HART 7.6
- Reference implementation includes all components needed to develop a WirelessHART™ registered field instrument
- Extensively tested for interoperability with Centero’s NIO200IAG, Emerson’s 1420, Pepper+Fuchs’ WHAx Gateways
- Market leading sensitivity of -108 dBm and link budget of 122 dB
- Offered also as dual-boot WirelessHART/ISA100 wireless module
- Designed for integration in intrinsically safe instruments
- Suitable for real estate constrained products
For additional information related to Centero’s WIHaRT wireless module and field instrument implementation please visit:
Centero is a provider of wireless technologies, products and services for Internet of Things connectivity. Our offering includes end-to-end, standards-based communication hardware and software platforms that can be swiftly integrated into novel or existing products or systems.
For additional information related to Armstrong’s AIM ST5700 steam trap monitor please visit:
About Armstrong International
Armstrong International provides intelligent system solutions that improve utility performance, lower energy consumption, and reduce environmental emissions, while providing an enjoyable experience. Founded in 1900, Armstrong International is a family-owned company headquartered in the United States, with manufacturing, sales and seminar centers located throughout North America, Europe, Asia, and the subcontinent of India. More information can be found at armstronginternational.com.