Explore Centero’s IoT Connectivity Platforms and Products
Everything you need to develop a Thread connected product
- Comprehensive end-to-end development platform
- Includes integrated and pre-configured Thread 1.1 Connected Home hardware, firmware and software
- Upgradeable to Thread Commercial for highly scalable commercial and industrial IoT networks
Deploy, commission, configure and manage Thread compliant mesh networks with ease.
- Productized, deployment ready Thread Border Router
- Powered by NXP’s iMX 6UltraLite ARM Cortex®-A7 processor
- Monitor, control and manage devices via the WHeeL Network Operation and Management System
Build and deploy products, networks or end-to-end IoT systems.
- End-to-end, modular, application agnostic Thread compliant platform.
- Platform tailored to meet the specific needs of target market verticals or applications.
- Fully integrated hardware, firmware and software components.
Connect your product with ISA100 Wireless mesh connectivity and security.
- Runs an ISA100 Wireless compliant communication stack
- Swift integration within products with minimal learning curve for complex IoT technologies
- Designed for integration in intrinsically safe instruments
Ensure ISA100 Wireless compliance of your stack and instrument
- ISA100 Wireless compliance and interoperability testing of your communication stack or field instrument
- Mandatory for obtaining WCI ISA100 Wireless® certification
- Stack and field instrument compliance and interoperability kits
Deploy and manage WirelessHART Mesh Networks
- WirelessHART compliant Network/Security Manager, Gateway and Access Point
- High throughput WiFi Mesh backbone infrastructure connectivity
- Robust wireless connectivity with path redundant field mesh topologies
Proactive in-home and clinical healthcare monitoring
- Proactive early detection of various diseases and conditions
- Monitoring of chronic conditions
- Accurate and cost effective way to test individuals and populations for various health parameters
Contact a Centero expert and start building now.